Changes to Store Hours, Pick-up & Delivery - Stage 3 Reopening Plans
We are all dealing with Covid in our own way. Please be patient. Please be kind. We will do our best but we will not tolerate ignorance, failure to educate yourself or rudeness.
• We are open based on the Ontario Governments Stage 3 plans. Each week we will be open from Wednesday to Sunday for instore purchases, curbside pick up and deliveries.
• Our hours may fluctuate or change based on our staffing. It will take us a little bit to iron out these details. Please be patient.
• If you choose a date that we are not doing deliveries on, we will move your order to the next available date. Due to our limited time and staffing, we may not be able to notify you.
• For pickup, you can come to the front or back door.
• The earlier you order the better our chances are to fulfill your order. With product being limited, we do not expect to have regular availability.
• Orders must be placed by 12pm the day before for p/u or delivery. Same day orders may be possible. Phone us and we will let you know.
• You can message on social media to get in contact with us but we will not accept orders over SM. DO NOT USE THE CONTACT SECTION ON OUR WEBSITE TO GET US TO CALL YOU. WE WON'T. If you call and leave a message we will be answering them as best we can.
• We will begin our deliveries most days after 3pm. If possible, we may start earlier.