Changes to Pick-up & Delivery
This will be a new path we are all wandering together. Please be patient. Please be kind. We will do our best.
• You will be able to order online or by phone. We prefer online as it tells us how many flowers to order in and it might be a few days before we get your message.
• Your choice will be for delivery or pickup. For delivery, please be mindful of how far it is. Arrange to have pickup if you are a ways out.
• For pickup, you are to come to the back of the store. Please knock at the door if it is between 11-1. If outside our current hours, each item will be tagged with the recipients name. No items will be left overnight.
• Orders must be placed the day before for p/u or delivery. Same day orders may be possible if we have extra product.
• We will be allowing customers into the store beginning June 1st.
• Hours will be Monday-Wednesday 11-3, Thursday-Friday 11-4 & Saturday 11-2. We will be working outside those hours designing and preparing orders.
• You can message on social media to get in contact with us. If you call and leave a message we will be answering them as best we can. Again, please be patient with us.
• The earlier you order the better our chances are to fulfill your order. With product being limited, we do not expect to have regular availability. We can only be as prepared as you allow us to be. Please don’t wait for disappointment.